Sunday 15 November 2015

My Very Own Festive Fairy

I am SO thrilled to share with you this amazing digi by the incredibly talented Cheri at Karleigh Sue. Recently we celebrated Karleigh Sue's first birthday over on the Facebook Fan Page, and as a thank you for being a member of the team from the very start Cheri gifted me a custom digi. 

After much pondering, I opted for a fairy as I do have a bit of an obsession for all things mythical, and fairies are one of my favourite things so it seemed a good choice. I have to say I was blown away with the finished image when she sent it to me. I am beyond thrilled with it!

Initially I was going to make a card with her, but I just couldn't bring myself to give my first creation featuring her away. With Christmas almost upon us I decided to turn her into a festive decoration instead so she can hang upon my tree, sparkling amid the fairy lights. I think she will look beautiful on it!



Thank you SO much Cheri. I adore her, I really do. And I can't wait to see what the next year will bring for Karleigh Sue! I am having a ball being on your team and hope to be with you for a while to come :) 

xxx

I am entering this decoration in the following challenges:




6 comments:

  1. She is pretty, thanks for joining us at Allsorts, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card. Thanks for playing with us at Crafting with an Attitude :) xx Mari

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so adorable as a Christmas decoration -- Love it! Thanks so much for joining us htis time at the Suzy Bee's Bloomin Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. c'est adorable Lynda, très mignonne création, merci de jouer avec nous chez CSAYL, biz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lynda your star ornament is fantastic. I love how you colored the image. Your project is perfect for the "sparkly" challenge at Left of Center. Thank you for playing this week. Wendy (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely Christmas ornament Lynda. Cute image and love all the sparkly bling. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Calendar in our "Sparkle, Bling and Embellish Challenge" and we hope you join us again real soon. Hugs, Gale DT

    ReplyDelete