Monday 7 December 2015

Not Just Cards December Challenge DT Post

It's time for the final challenge of the year over at Not Just Cards Challenge Blog and as always the theme is Anything Goes.

With Christmas almost here I had to play with Santa of course, and as I love steampunk when I saw Steampunk Santa by one of our sponsors, Smeared Ink I couldn't resist. He's perfect for cards for fellas don't you think? There are some fabulous images over at Smeared Ink, so if you like slightly alternative digis to work with then check them out.


I know Christmas is such a busy time of year for us all, but it's important that we try to make some time for ourselves too so I do hope you can find time for a little crafty respite over the festive period and join in with us. We have some great sponsors and prizes available so you won't want to miss out.

I wish you all a very merry Christmas, and I hope that the big man pops something nice for you in his sack!

Have fun!

Lynda 
x

Challenges:




1 comment:

  1. Such a fabulous Santa. Thank you for sharing this with us over at Crafting from the Heart. Sue DT xx

    ReplyDelete