Tuesday 16 August 2016

Tattered Fairy- New Karleigh Sue Release

It's new release day over at Karleigh Sue and boy has Cheri pulled some great digis out of the bag this time! I got to work with the stunning Tattered Fairy ( you can find her in the shop here). Anyone that knows me will know I am a total sucker for a fairy so I am thrilled for my project to be the first to showcase her. 

To create my card I merged the image in Craft Artist, with a background scene from Make It Crafty. It was a lot of colouring but well worth the end result I think. I added distress stickles to her wings and wink of stella over her dress to create some magical sparkle.




Do hop over to the inspiration blog to see what my fellow DT have created to inspire you this week. And you can share your creations with us over on our facebook page too. We love to see them.

Challenges:


Thanks for popping in to take a look.


xxx

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Lynda thank you for joining us this week over on
    Inspiration Destination ,Good Luck with your entry
    Dianne xx
    IDCB DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is beautiful! I love the scene behind her. Thank you for joining our challenge at The Paper Shelter. We would love to see you again!
    ~ Bonnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! I love this!! Fabulous colouring and the perfect sentiment!! Thank you so much for sharing this beautiful card with us at Lemon Shortbread Challenge Blog. Hugs Victoria (DT) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this is beautiful Lynda, love especially the scene you have created. Thanks so much for playing along at The Paper Shelter Birthday wishes challenge. Hugs:) Audrey DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!!! Cool!!! Thanks so much for participating in our LEMON SHORTBREAD challenge!!! Can’t wait to see you participate again in our next challenge!! Have a great crafty day!!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete