Monday 8 August 2016

Tough Girls Eat Cookies by Karleigh Sue

Today I am sharing a Design Team project using the cute Tough Girls Eat Cookies by Karleigh Sue. I don't know about you but I love a good cookie and the temptation to raid the biscuit barrel was almost too much when I was making this, but I resisted so my dieting halo stayed in tact for once! I love this image as it reminds me of my teenage daughter ( who's also a cookie monster!). 


I am very much feeling the Summer vibe at the moment so kept the card bright and cheery in blue and yellow. I am loving the combination at the moment, and I rarely use yellow so I can only assume the sunshine appearing and blue sky has inspired me!

Challenges:


If you haven't joined us already, you may be interested to know that Karleigh Sue has a brand new Facebook page. You can find us here. We would love you to join us and share in the fun there.

Thanks for stopping by 


xxx



6 comments:

  1. Hi this is a stunning card that is an amazing image. Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge 31 Use a Digi or a Stamp. Hugs Jackie DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. I love this image and nicely coloured too.
    Great Card Love it. Nice work.

    Thank you for sharing with us over here at Classic Design Team Open Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
    [Annette Registered Owner/Admin for Classic Design Team Challenge]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Back again, I just love this, super job.
    Thank you for sharing with us here today at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT Registered Owners/Admin for World Wide Open Design Team Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Outstanding card. Love it. Great colours. Thanks for joining us at CCC Digi Creations Challenge.

    hugs
    Claudia
    DT CCC Digi Creations Challenge
    http://creativesketchygirls.blogspot.be/
    http://knutselmeisjes.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome card! Your coloring is gorgeous! Thanks for joining our challenge at CCC digi creations.

    Natasja
    DT CCC digi creations

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card - love the way you've focussed on the image.

    Thanks for joining us at the Classic Design Team Open Challenge.

    Helen x
    (DT)

    ReplyDelete